Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jeremiah's Baptism

Jeremiah was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Friday night! He was so excited! He looked so clean and fresh in his bright white jumper. He went in the warm water and his dad performed his baptism. It was a very emotional moment! Having Chris home at last and having him baptize Jeremiah a week later... was so awesome! We took these great pictures and I think you can see from the grins that it was a great occasion! Jeremiah will always remember having to sit in the men's bathroom for an extra 40 minutes or so while I ran home to get their dry Sunday clothes!!! (We had tried to be so organized... but, of course, forgot the most important items!!!) Because of this delay, we had to postpone the confirmation until Sunday. Chris confirmed him today in Sacrament meeting. He gave him a beautiful blessing and it was so special! We're so proud of him for making the decision to be baptized! He bore a wonderful testimony in Sacrament meeting today. It was simple and sweet, just as it should be! We love our Jeremiah!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCiting your sons baptism! and for chris being home! Welcome home...im a little late. Everyone looks super happy and well! love you all!!! Lela and family

Marisa said...

Congratulations Miah! I know you guys have been cherishing every moment. You look so happy and that is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

YAY! We are sooo happy for you Miah!!!! We sooo wish we could have been there! You have so much responsibility now!!! Stop growing! ;) We love you!
M&M

Anonymous said...

PS. You guys look so happy! Such a beautiful family! xoxo

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME CHRIS! I am so excited for you guys. Your together again the way it's supposed to be!
I miss you Harrison Family!!!
xoxoxo