Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happenings...


Wow! How time flies! I really don't mean to let my blog be neglected... but we've had a lot happen in the last few weeks! My sweet Grandfather passed away on Mother's Day and he will definitely be missed. I am going to fly home for the funeral tomorrow and I am really looking forward to seeing my family and being there with them for a few days. The kids are very sad that they can't come with me... but with the cost of plane tickets, it just wasn't feasible.
We have been keeping busy with lots of school projects, our church callings, errands... I'm amazed at how busy our weeks have been!!! It's likely to only get busier and busier until our move!! I did want to post a few cute pictures and let you all know that we're still here, still kicking and keeping busy!


Jilli got this adorable Mickey and she doesn't put him down much!


Jessica and her friend, Shelby, pose here after their 4th grade program, "Lighten Up!"


Jeremiah had a project for school - Cooking with Math. He got an A+! He made delicious Oreo Truffles.... mmmmmm.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JohnsonOhana said...

Rachel so sorry to hear about your grandpa, My grandpa passed away on May 2nd. So fun to see Chris home. Erick is virginia and will be here in Utah in 2 weeks.
Camie