Chris and I have been having discussions for a long time about purchasing new bikes or a motorcycle... As you can see from the pictures below... we chose bikes! Yay! They came UPS and Chris had them put together in no time at all! They are amazing!! I love that my husband can put things together himself and save us money. He rocks! These bikes are much better than our old Target finds! We're going to live on Post at our next station and Chris will be able to bike in to work and I can ride up to the PX or Commissary with Jillian in the trailer... I'm so excited! Exercise is so good for me!

Well, check out how perty they are!
Jeremiah was right there... lending his helping hands...
Jillian loves her little bike! She's getting really good at it too!
My pretty white bike!
Chris' awesome black bike!
1 comment:
I hope you and your family are settling into GA. We too just got new bikes and are anxious to break them in.
Post a Comment