Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Second Visitor!

Tonight we were graced with the presence of Mr. Holmes! He showed up around 7, hungry and ready to play some Wii!! He had been at some PA training and stopped in here on his way home. We were happy to oblige and fed him some delicious Papa Johns pizza, kool-aid and as much Wii as he could handle!! Here are some pictures of Chris and Matt playing Guitar Hero. They are so funny when they play together. I think it's just a male thing - competing to see who can play better, faster, cooler... I am lucky I can just play some notes together on the easiest level!! My focus is totally on playing and not on looking good while doing it or worrying what my co-player is doing!! I am so glad we have children who can sleep through anything!! Rock On!!
I think Matt missed his kids. He sat and held Jillian for a little while. She just sat there like a deer in the headlights, looking up at him occasionally. She was really bummed that he didn't bring Lucy with him!! Maybe next time!!



They hammed it up for me!! Love that! True guitar Heroes!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Geez - you've had more company in one month than we've had in a year. People must really like you. :)

TJ said...

such a classic matt face.

Gage & Jessica said...

Chris still looks good. I think about you guys often.

Marisa said...

Hi Rachel,

I love all the pictures. You guys all look great and I'm glad your kids are enjoying school. Once you get all your housing woes over with it will be time to move again... such is life!!