We've moved. Finally! After living in a tiny 3 bedroom closet... we feel like we're in a mansion! We have 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms!!! Yay! It was an awful moving experience, but we're here and we're settled and we love it! I don't want to bore you with pictures... but I put in a few. We live in a 4-plex but it's surprisingly roomy and we don't hear the neighbors, so that's good. The kids love our new street and have found many new friends and many friends from school nearby. This move has made me really appreciate when the Army moves us... doing it yourself really stinks! We did have lots of help from the Elders Quorum guys (Thank goodness for them!) but it's so much harder unpacking when you didn't really pack! Hee hee! Oh well... I've got everything pretty much put away and now I get to focus on school for a few more weeks before I really get things done! If you didn't get my new address email... let me know and I'll send one your way. I love my new home.
May and Mother's Day
3 months ago


4 comments:
That is NICE!! Is it brand new? Where on base is it? Did they tear some down to build it, or is it in a totally new spot? (20 questions here!) How nice that you don't have any back yard neighbors!
Glad you guys love your new house and that you aren't on ghetto Pine St. That is so awesome that you are right across from that big field in your backyard. The great thing about those houses is all the storage space. I am really having a hard time finding a place for all our junk. Moving really does stink. At least you've already got stuff hung up on your walls. We haven't hung a single thing. Looks great.
Wow! Great new housing! Congratulations!
So glad you could find a place to call (happily) your own! ;) Love you guys!
Post a Comment