Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ready for a Rainy Day

These pictures are from last week. We had tons of rain! Jillian found a pair of rain boots that used to be Miah's and she begged and begged to go out and splash in the puddles. I finally gave in and she was so happy! After all the rain ended, we were blessed to see a BEAUTIFUL double rainbow in the sky. I caught it on camera so I could share with ya'll! We were all amazed. It was so big and vibrant. Just gorgeous!




View from our front door! You can faintly see the second rainbow to the right of the first...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gage & Jessica said...

Put Asheville on your list of places to visit...

Browns said...

OK, You are so thoughtful to remember all of our Birthdays. Such a nice aunt we all have. THank you so much for the card! (for Georgia) We love you guys and miss you!!!!!!!