We spent nearly a week with our friends in NC and I only took four photos!!! Hee hee! We were just having too much fun! I got addicted to Cranford (Netflix it - It is AWESOME!!) and Brandon Sanderson books!! We were well fed on delicious food and were able to watch all 5 Harry Potter movies before going to see the AWESOME 6th movie!! (Can't wait for the 7's!) All in all it was a great time and now we only have 3 more weeks without Chris! (Not that I'm counting days or anything... )

Jilli with the glove she picked up somewhere! She would either 'box' with it or use it with the dowel and 'joust' with the cats! Silly kid!
Jilli with the glove she picked up somewhere! She would either 'box' with it or use it with the dowel and 'joust' with the cats! Silly kid!
Miah pretty much just played the Wii. When he wasn't playing the Wii, he was playing the XBox. When he wasn't playing the XBox, he was playing the Wii or asking to play the Wii or bothering the cats or the girls or both!! Hee hee!
Jessica loved playing the computer, playing with the cats, playing with Michelle and then doing it all over and over and over again!! Pretty much Heaven for her!


1 comment:
At least you took FOUR photos! I didn't take any, and I'm the scrapbooker!!! Luckily I think Jeremiah and Michelle both took tons with her little pink camera, I'll have to get on there and see if there are any that meet my scrapbooking needs. :)
And you were close on the spelling, it's Marcello. But pronounced as if there was an H in there!
Post a Comment