After a lot of discussion and prayers, we decided that homeschooling the kids was our best option this year. It has actually been a great experience so far and I'm glad we chose to do this! The first few days were really difficult as we tried to adjust to the K12 program and having an actual schedule... But now we are doing well and I think it's been a great decision! I can already see how Jessica and Jeremiah are getting more confident in their abilities and how this program is going to have them ahead of their peers when they re-enter public schools next year (after we hopefully move FAR away from here!!)
I did grab some pictures of them on the first day though! So here you are...

Jessi - 6th Grade!!
I did grab some pictures of them on the first day though! So here you are...
Jessi - 6th Grade!!


7 comments:
I hope you have a fabulous school year!
Let me know how you like the K-12 program... I may have to use it!
Best wishes on homeschooling this year! I don't know if I could do it, homework seems to be quite a challenge.
Way to go! I am vaguely familiar with the K12 program. Let me know how it works for you. I have everyone home again this year too. Yeah!
Love the K12 program! It is perfect for me because everything is done and ready and all I have to do is read through it with the kids and help them if they stumble on it. I don't think I could come up with lessons for them everyday so this makes it easy!
Rachel, Awesome for homeschooling. My hat is totally off to you. Your kids are so darling, I'm sure it will be a breeze. And I LOVED the pillow you made!
AWESOME Rachel! That program is the BOMB! You are so wonderful to have patience to do it, I quit after 6 months...too much pressure, and the schedule...aw, that is awesome that you love to do it and are obviously good at it! I know what you mean about organization! It IS a must! ;)
Post a Comment