Jillian turned 4 on Tuesday and we had a little GIRL party for her. She was so excited! We blew up balloons and opened cans of black olives, baby dill pickles, goldfish crackers and carrot sticks with "branch" - all her favorites! I baked a cute little cake with accompanying cupcakes and pink frosting and sprinkles... It was just a really fun day! She has gotten so big! I am just amazed every time I stop to think about how much she has grown! I tell her every day to stop... but she just doesn't listen! She got lots of really fun gifts and had fun playing with all her friends. I know she didn't want the party to end! We sent the little girls home with goody bags and then we ate her favorite dinner - black olive pizza! She is just crazy for black olives! Overall, a very fun day! Hopefully one she'll remember for a while!
May and Mother's Day
2 months ago


1 comment:
How fun!! Happy Birthday Jilli!!
Post a Comment