Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Dinosaur...

Yes. I guess it has finally decided to give me problems again... This old dinosaur of mine! (Chris thinks of it like that anyway!) My computer has been having issues... so "we" (meaning Chris) are in the process of saving everything essential and prepping for some new guts! Yay! That being said, all my pictures have been "moved" and as I sat here looking frantically for them... it occurred to me that my dear hubby must be finding some time to spend "moving" files to one of the THREE hard drives that reside in my lovely silver tower. Yep. Three. Chris is a true wizard when it comes to computers, so I know my dino will be back up and running laps soon enough. I may be able to squeeze the whereabouts of my pics out of him, but until then... No pictures for you!
We have been keeping busy with all the things that fill our days. Homeschooling is going well and we're looking forward to Spring Break in April and our visit from my parents and brother and sister! Yay! Chris' schedule has finally shortened and he's actually home around 5 pm each evening (which is an improvement!!) and we're able to see a bit more of him. (Even if it's just the back of his head as he sits at his laptop and works on homework for his College courses!) Spring is having a rocky start here and we're all sniffling again. I wish it would decide to either be cold or warm but not this constant roller coaster! Oh well, such is the South!
I have some great pics of the kids playing in the backyard on our hand-me-down swingset and stuff... but you'll just have to wait! Patience is a virtue!

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

With all that new "free time" Chris shouldn't have any problem finishing his Warrant packet, right??

*giggles*

Nathaniel Ranch said...

happy birthday miah

Queenie Jeannie said...

When is spring coming??? So.Stinkin.Cold!!