Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bella's Birthday!

Yesterday we went to Bella's Birthday Party! She is Jilli's BFF and they have so much fun together!!! We're really gonna miss them when they move to Italy!! :( The Party was super fun with delicious hot dogs and salsa and cupcakes... MMMMM!




Jilli drew this picture of her and Bella together... so cute!


This is the birthday card I made for her!


BFF's!


A gorgeous little group!!


Jilli drew a picture of her and Bella and I helped her frame it. It was ADORABLE! Here she is telling Bella about it....


A front view of the picture and frame. Jilli made the perler bead butterfly too! I'm training her to be crafty early... :)

Mouths full of hot dog!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

You got some great shots! So glad you could come and enjoy another birthday with us!!!