Sunday, October 3, 2010

Balloon Fest 2010


We went out to the Hot Air Balloon Fest this year and had a lot of fun watching them float off. Jillian kept saying she wanted to go up in one... I knew that had we actually had the opportunity to put her in a balloon, she would have FREAKED out! They loved watching them blow up the hot air balloons (only two were left on the field when we got there!) They also loved the big, inflated Ford truck! Miah wished it was real... Can you imagine! Huge! I was glad it was overcast and a bit breezy so I didn't feel quite so awful standing out there. Jess was babysitting, so she didn't get to come, but she really liked getting paid! She's an awesome sitter and I am really lucky to have her around 24-7! They had a Polo game going on while we were there too! That was really cool to see. It's amazing that they can hit the ball with those mallets from horseback! Quite the talent! The sky was gorgeous and it started to sprinkle a bit on us, but luckily no real rain. Overall- a fun night!


HUGE truck!


Gorgeous sky and Polo field


Chris giving a double piggy-back to the car!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh how cool! I would love to go to a balloon fest - where was it??

Ang said...

I love my brother, seeing his pictures makes me cry. His cute son is such a duplicate of him, it's amazing. Jillie and Jess are becoming little ladies, Jillie more a floating lady (her feet seem to always be in the air?). Cute belly, Rach, we miss you all.
Ang*