We went to our second Winterland of Gingerbread event on Thursday, put on by K12 (the company we homeschool with!) It was a lot of fun to see all the gingerbread houses that the other students had created and all the hours that went into some of them! We didn't build a house this year... (I just wasn't feeling up to it. I don't feel up to a LOT of things right now!) but we still went and judged the ones that others had brought. The girls did the little Christmas craft and Jeremiah just sat and kept me company. His favorite house was a little village that our friends had made with Lego guys on it! It wasn't really about the houses for him... just the accessories! :) I was amazed at a HUGE contribution that ended up winning the grand prize. It was almost as tall as Jillian if she could have stood next to it!! Talk about a LOT of work!! :) Guess we have something to strive for... Next year! :)

Jessica crafting...
Jessica crafting...


1 comment:
Wow! That's really pretty!!!
Post a Comment