Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow (Ice) Day and Bowling!!

It snowed again here!! So, we had a snow day which actually turned out to be an ICE day!! The snow came down and then it rained... the result was crusty, icy snow, but the kids loved being out on it! It was crazy to have it snow while Chris' parents were visiting!!! It did delay their flight home though, so we got to keep them an extra day and that was awesome!!! :)
With no-one on the roads, the Post shut down and Chris home from work/school, we decided it was a great day to try Wii Bowling with Grandma and Grandpa! They did very well at virtual bowling! :) It was super fun watching them and I even gave it a try with my big bowling ball belly. Jillian did a little dance after every roll and that was fun to watch too. Fun times at the Harrison house!


Snow (Ice) fun!


Dad H bowling


I think I got a strike here... :)


Mom H bowling!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: