Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Birthday!

I had a wonderful birthday!! I got to relax all day-which was WONDERFUL! We ordered take-out from Outback Steakhouse - DELICIOUS! Chris bought me a cheese"cake" and only put 3 candles in it. :) I got some AWESOME gifts! Chris bought me a Nook Color. It's an e-Reader and it can also surf the internet. It is fabulous and I totally love it. He did great! My mom sent me two fun mystery books with recipes in them! What is better than that right?!? Rebecca sent me a cool new wallet and a clip to hold my keys where I can get to them in my purse... RAD! I got a heart shaped waffle cooker from Chris' parents and LOTS of loving phone calls, cards and Facebook love!! It really was an amazing day and one I'll remember for a while.


The hard part was deciding which flavor to have first! :)


Opening presents!


The kids gave me a huge box of Pringles... It's been a staple for me during this pregnancy! :)


My Nook!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sdj said...

Happy Birthday cousin! You look FABULOUS!
xoxo
lindsey leon

Queenie Jeannie said...

TOTALLY forgot your birthday!!! I'm so sorry Rachel! Hugs and enjoy your Nook!