Sunday, February 13, 2011

Surprise!

My Book Club women surprised me with a baby shower! It was so much fun to get some things for the baby!! It gets me a little more excited for her arrival!!


Tracie made this adorable cake from disposable diapers!! So Cute!


Lexie made this rose bouquet with little baby socks!!! I didn't even notice they were socks! I totally thought they were flowers!! :)


Just a couple of the outfits she got!! :)


Janice made her this blanket... LOVE it!

I'm so blessed to have such great friends!! Thanks Ladies!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cori Ann said...

Love, LoVe, LOVE the name you've picked out for your baby! I hope you'll post soon after she makes her arrival to fill me in on her stats. I'm still hoping for a March 4th arrival (My B-day). :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

What sweet baby things!!! I wish I could have been there!