Saturday, June 4, 2011

We Made It!!

We're here in Utah!! Our move was CRAZY- like moving always is! :) I have oodles of pictures and lots to tell, but very little time to do it! Chris leaves soon to Korea and we're trying to spend the last few days together! Once he leaves, I'll be on here updating you all... so stay tuned!! :)

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Yay! You made it!! Be sure to CALL ME with your new address when you get a chance, k???

Big hugs to Chris - I know this is going to be challenging for you guys, but you are surrounded by your family this time at least!

Cori Ann said...

We need to get together. Maybe we can find a place that makes delicious CHEESE FRIES served with ranch dressing. (Those were the days!) Would love to see you!

Amberlyn said...

Welcome back to Utah. It was GREAT to see you on Sunday and I can't wait to see more of you this summer!!!