Monday, July 4, 2011

Nearing the End...

As it got closer to leaving Georgia, we got busier and busier! Jossilyn just got more fun each day and we had to say goodbye to some really great people! We'll definitely miss the people of Augusta, GA and not the place!


Jossi on her playmat

So sweet

Jossi and I at a farewell lunch for Chris


Here he is getting his award plaque from Colonel Kennedy for his time serving as the Mayor of Olive Terrace!


Harry Bloomer and Colonel Kennedy

All of us... plaques in hand!

Chris and I with the people he worked with as mayor - Mary, Harry and Alonzer

Another shot

We took Chris to Outback for his birthday dinner - Bro. Solum came too!

Yummers!

Brother Solum helping Jillian color. John was our adopted Grandpa and we sure miss him!

Jess and I and Jossi

She doesn't like diaper changes!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: