
We went to the Resident Carnival that Picerne throws for us twice a year. They had bouncers, free stuff and food, but the place was PACKED! We waited in line for an hour to do this bouncer and even longer for the food! I finally just gave up after not moving more than 10 feet in an hour!! It got so late that we just had to leave. We went home and ate Spaghettios! This was Thursday afternoon and we had a Ward Swap that night to go to as well. I was able to unload my garage full of junk that I've been collecting through all my Spring cleaning! It was so wonderful to come with a van full of stuff and leave with the few things we picked up! Yay!! I did get some cute pictures of the kids at the carnival. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment