I hate it when that happens! I am waiting for my dad to send me Picture It! so I can fix my pictures that I need to post. Stinks when you want to do something you can't!
Hey I had to set my blog to private, I sent you an invitation, let me know if you got it or not. You need to accept the invite and be signed in to look at my blog!
Glad you got into the blogging world! It's about time, all your emails could have easily been blogs! It's as easy as that!
1 comment:
I hate it when that happens! I am waiting for my dad to send me Picture It! so I can fix my pictures that I need to post. Stinks when you want to do something you can't!
Hey I had to set my blog to private, I sent you an invitation, let me know if you got it or not. You need to accept the invite and be signed in to look at my blog!
Glad you got into the blogging world! It's about time, all your emails could have easily been blogs! It's as easy as that!
Love ya!
Post a Comment