Sunday, April 6, 2008

He's HOME!!!

We got to Green Ramp at about 6:40pm on Saturday night. The plane was supposed to come in at 7pm. It didn't come until 8:05!! Then we had to wait for about 45 minutes for them to come off the plane and form up so they could march in together. They sang the Airborne song, the Army song and we had to hear from a couple people... but then they released them and we moved to a bench so we could look for him over the huge throng of people! Chris came in with 170 or so men and it was a madhouse! Jessica spotted him first and that first look.... wow. Nothing like it! Seeing him again, well and whole! It was amazing! Our friend Tom took the family shot and I think you can see the joy in all our faces... He's HOME!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

destiny said...

YEAH! That is so awesome! Welcome home Chris! Hopefully your "normal" life will fall back easily!

Rach- you SERIOUSLY look SO HOT! OUCH! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Marisa said...

Rachel and Chris,

I am so happy for you guys. I got tears in my eyes just seeing the love jump off the page. It is so exciting. Enjoy this wonderful time together.

Marisa

Gage & Jessica said...

Welcome back Chris!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey President Harrison,
Glad you're back. I'm sure it seemed like forever. There's nothing better than being back home with your family! Hopefully you guys are on to new adventures and no future deployments soon. We love you guys.
David and Jessica Wakefield

Mylinda & Marshall said...

I TOTALLY love this picture of all of you! Wow, Chris, look at your beautiful wife! You guys are just adorable!

Love you Chris and can't wait to see you!

Love,
Mylinda:)