On his way home from the temple, he was stopped at a red light and a big dual-wheeled, four door truck pulled up behind him. The driver of the truck mistook the left-turn arrow for a green light and slammed into the back end of our van!!! The van was pushed about 15 feet into the intersection!! Chris had a sore neck but was otherwise unhurt. The van will have a 4000 dollar doctor bill before it will be brand new again! (Luckily not paid for by us!) The joys of life!! Needless to say, I was a little bit worried about my sweet husband and family at home, while I was miles away!!
May and Mother's Day
2 months ago


1 comment:
So glad chris is okay!!! I had that happen only a month ago...luckily, my car is a tiny tank...but it was definately a surprise! Glad you are good and that you won't have to pay for it!
Love you guys!
Mylinda
Post a Comment