Sunday, June 8, 2008

Chris' BlackHawk Trip


Chris was invited to go on a mission with our friend CW-4 Princeton Soh. CW stands for Chief Warrant Officer level 4. They are most often pilots of helicopters in the Army. Chris had an amazing time! I don't think I could ever fly in a helicopter, but Chris said it was very smooth and really fun.


This is Brother Soh as he was doing all of his pre-flight checks.


Here you can see Chris' view from the gunner window. This was coming back home from Wilmington and they flew at just over 6000 feet.


Here is Chris and Brother Soh standing in front of the chopper after their flight to Wilmington for lunch. Chris couldn't stop talking how awesome it was!! I thought he might want to change careers!! He assured me that he won't. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica S. said...

that's nothing compared to a chinook flight! You haven't lived til you've flown in a chinook! lol

Anonymous said...

Seriously! My boys would die!!!! To see black hawk in real life! Hey, Rach, have you read the Twilight series? I noticed it wasn't on your list of reads...That and The Host?
Love ya!
Mylinda:)