Here is sweet little Jilli on her Dora bike. She got this bike for being the champion of the toilet vs. Jilli match. She has triumphed and is potty trained! We were so happy to present her with the Dora bike. She loves it and begs to ride it every day! She hates to have her picture taken lately... so I tried to get some good shots but she kept riding away!

She was laughing here.
She was laughing here.


5 comments:
Yay I'm so glad for you that Jilli is potty trained! It only took the right motivation :)
What a great prize!! It looks like she is loving every minute of it! The only part of potty training that I can't figure out is...how do you get them to wake up in the night? If you have any ideas, let me know. Jilli is adorable, I just love her smile!
Go Jilli! Isn't life lovely without diapers!!! I'm enjoying it. You guys all look great- it's so good to see what you're up to.
Uncle Bryan was here...
We'd love to have you guys stay with us. Just tell us when!
Post a Comment