Chris and Jillian brought me these gorgeous daisies on Saturday! Aren't I just the luckiest!?! I have such a wonderful sweetheart!
He's so thoughtful! We had a super fun Valentines Day. We left the kids at home and went to eat at Romano's Macaroni Grill. Well, it was PACKED and so we just ordered from the ToGo window and took our food to the parking lot of the movie theater. We ate and talked and then went in to see "Push". It was a pretty lame movie, but we had a lot of fun together. Jessica is a fabulous sitter and we kept in contact with her throughout the evening via MSN messenger and phone. She is a great big sister and we're so lucky to have a built in sitter! Yay!
I just LOVE Valentines Day...
He's so thoughtful! We had a super fun Valentines Day. We left the kids at home and went to eat at Romano's Macaroni Grill. Well, it was PACKED and so we just ordered from the ToGo window and took our food to the parking lot of the movie theater. We ate and talked and then went in to see "Push". It was a pretty lame movie, but we had a lot of fun together. Jessica is a fabulous sitter and we kept in contact with her throughout the evening via MSN messenger and phone. She is a great big sister and we're so lucky to have a built in sitter! Yay!
I just LOVE Valentines Day...


No comments:
Post a Comment