Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween Part 3!


Candy Monsters!!

Holed up on our front porch on Halloween... This was our view! Chris had to work on Halloween so I got the kids ready and rounded up some of my friends for us to walk around the neighborhood with! We were supposed to leave at 6pm and make the rounds... but the weather didn't cooperate! Luckily I snapped some photos before the rain started! It was pouring right at 6 when all my friends came over! Crazy! We waited for a little while on the front porch and then it tapered off so I pulled out all our umbrellas, passed them around and we started Trick-or-Treating! Crazy! Never had it rain on Halloween before! Guess we'll always remember it!
 

Cute little Fairy princess!

Artist!


Wizard!


Cute little trio!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Galan Family said...

Just caught up on you guys. You have been BUSY! You guys are so much fun and always doing something cool. I love your Halloween sign. I've always wanted a cricut, but they seem so hard to use. Your kids looked great at the trunk or treat. Fun. Fun. :)

Anonymous said...

it looks like its raining hard be careful

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm so glad the rain stopped!!! I'm sure we'll have tons of fun next year IN ITALY!!!!!!!!!!