The company that runs our housing is the worst. They promise us things and never deliver... or at least they don't deliver until you're nicely settled and thinking that it will never be repaired! That's what happened here. They had promised us on our move-in day that they would repair the countertop where it was jagged and starting to split... but they didn't until last week! AND they didn't just replace the strip that needed to be replaced. They replaced the ENTIRE countertop. Yes. It was a disaster. Truly. It looks great, I guess. I don't notice any difference other than the jagged piece is smooth now. The caulking job they did is poor though and I can see trouble coming from that later... I really think it's not worth it to speak up and get work done around here. It's better to just live with what you got. The mess took me an entire day to clean up and I had to wash all the dishes and pots that were below the countertops and put them all away. The floor was a mess and they did all their sawing in our garage and didn't clean up their sawdust... so it's been tracked in all week. Oh well. You live. You learn.
May and Mother's Day
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment