Chris was on cannon duty for this Change of Command ceremony we attended on Friday. He will be helping with the cannons for the next few ceremonies. I got a few pictures from our seats at the back of the group of dignataries and officials. It was a really nice morning and we stayed fairly cool with a breeze - you can see the flags blowing! The Post Commanding General gave a (very LONG) speech and right in the middle, Jillian announced that she was hungry and she wanted to go home!! Er... Yeah. Guess we need to work on that whole - when the General is speaking, keep quiet - thing!! :) The cannon fire was awesome and was the highlight for us. We didn't get any pictures of the actual firing... because Chris hadn't mentioned when that happened in the program... but we'll get him next time!! :)
May and Mother's Day
3 months ago


1 comment:
I can't read the teal blue writing or the green writing on the brown. I don't know if I can change it on my computer???? I love the pictures. Who are those kids you are with Chris? They can't be my neices and nephews? They look to mature and old. Where did you hide Jessi and Miah and Jilli?
Post a Comment