We were so blessed to get a visit from Chris' parents!! We had so much fun with them! Jilli hadn't met them yet and she just fell in love with them both. She was super excited to play games with them and have Grandma play our keyboard every night for her! It was so wonderful to have them in our home! I'm going to post pictures in the next few posts from our activities together... We took them to some of our favorite restaurants and on a little day-trip to Savannah. Here are some pictures from our first day:

Dinner at Logan's!
Dinner at Logan's!


1 comment:
Jilli had never met them before? How crazy is that. WOW!!! They were definitely overdue for a visit I guess. Too bad the newest addition to your family hadn't arrived yet. :( Hope you're feeling well this last trimester. Have her on the 4th of March (my birthday). It's the only day of the year with a message... MARCH FORTH!!! Cheesy, I know! :) but a great day to have a birthday!
Post a Comment