Monday, July 4, 2011

More Goodbyes... Moving Days

My mom came out to help us with our cross-country move back to Utah. She was a lifesaver and I couldn't have gotten through it without her!!! We had great movers and everything went pretty smooth. We were able to spend time with a few people during our last week in GA saying goodbye... Hopefully we'll meet again! :)


Jossi snuggling me as I make lists of what to do...

Moving truck
 

Snuggling on the air bed

Moving is such fun!

Boxing day!

Grandma and Jossi

Smiles!

Chris treated us to pedicures...

And one for him too!

She had to use the power tools on his toes! :)

Snuggling Grandma

Chris with his BFF - NeeHowTyLamb

Jilli and Madden

Tricia and I

Jess with Jaycee and Addy

Soren's and Us

The kids with Grandpa Solum

Last day in the house! Grandma and Joss! Ready to hit the road!!

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohmygosh - empty house!!!