I finally had a minute to check out your cute blog!! In the back of my mind, I kept wondering why I hadn't heard from you for a while, but never stopped to find out. Thanks for the email that sent me directly to your blog. I also went to the other site about primary activities and sharing times. That is great also. You are tooo good to me and you don't even know it. I just wanted to tell you, you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, if you have a moment with all the anticipation of Chris coming, tell me how you did it so well. You look so much like your beautiful mother, I can't believe the resemblence. You have a glow about your eyes, I want that back. Are you seriously moving? Wow, life throws you so many curves and you take them so well!! I really admire you and want to know your secret, please. I am serious. I feel a need to do something now! Before I end up with Diabetes or something worse? Loved reading your blog so much, Thanks again for the lift!!! Angela*
Rach- You and your kids are so cute for Easter! I love Jillian's piggy tails! You look SO great too! Your hair is BEUtiFUl! YOU are BEUtiFUl!
I found an old box of some of my stuff I had before I was married, there was one of my old journals there. I was reminded about how much you and Chris took care of me! It really made me miss you! 2 words: Bryan White!! AHHH!
2 comments:
I finally had a minute to check out your cute blog!! In the back of my mind, I kept wondering why I hadn't heard from you for a while, but never stopped to find out. Thanks for the email that sent me directly to your blog. I also went to the other site about primary activities and sharing times. That is great also. You are tooo good to me and you don't even know it.
I just wanted to tell you, you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, if you have a moment with all the anticipation of
Chris coming, tell me how you did it so well. You look so much like your beautiful mother, I can't believe the resemblence. You have a glow about your eyes, I want that back. Are you seriously moving? Wow, life throws you so many curves and you take them so well!! I really admire you and want to know your secret, please. I am serious. I feel a need to do something now! Before I end up with Diabetes or something worse? Loved reading your blog so much, Thanks again for the lift!!! Angela*
Rach- You and your kids are so cute for Easter! I love Jillian's piggy tails! You look SO great too! Your hair is BEUtiFUl! YOU are BEUtiFUl!
I found an old box of some of my stuff I had before I was married, there was one of my old journals there. I was reminded about how much you and Chris took care of me! It really made me miss you! 2 words: Bryan White!! AHHH!
Love ya!
Post a Comment