Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Smilies

We have had a wonderful Easter! The Easter bunny brought darling Sunday outfits to the kids on Saturday morning and they had so much fun hunting around the house to find their hidden baskets. Our Sacrament meeting today was centered on the Savior and worshipping Him through music and it was really pleasant! I sang with our ward Choir and we had several soloists and piano solos. The Spirit was very strong and it was a lovely meeting. Jillian has been battling HORRIBLE allergies. She has watery eyes, runny nose and an awful cough. Poor kid! I've given her Claritin, Zyrtec, Benedryl... (not all at once!) I guess we'll have to make a trip to the Doc tomorrow to see what more we can do for her! She is just miserable and you can see it in her pictures today. Hopefully we can get her some relief soon! I hope you all had Happy Easter celebrations! We were invited for dinner at one of our good friend's home tonight and it was delicious food and great company! We're so blessed to know such awesome people here!
Enjoy these pictures from our celebrations! We love you all!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Rachel,

Your kids are looking darling. I'm so happy about your "good news." That is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little dress! She looks just like rylie for the past couple days!!! Allergies, who needs them! ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your kiddos are! They are beautiful! Also, congrats on the good news. Couldn't happen to a better family.