Jilli just loves her blankie!!! I got new glasses (finally!) a couple weeks ago and I had the girls model them. Jess is wearing my new ones, Jilli my old ones. They are very similar... but the prescription is all I cared about!! I also got my hair done... (finally!) and I really like how dark it is! I told Chris I wasn't going to send him any pictures of me, so he'll be surprised by something when he gets home! Hopefully he's still banned from the blogging world... They have lots of restrictions on where you can go on the internet over there!
May and Mother's Day
2 months ago


3 comments:
Rachel you are looking great. You have lost alot of weight. And I like your hair dark. YOur family is so sweet. I hope to meet Jillian some day. She is so cute. When is Chris coming home? We are down to 6 weeks.
Rachel,
You look great! Don't you love how there is never anyone to take a picture of YOU? It's like, "Where's my husband?" "Oh yeah, he's in Iraq." Bum deal.
Love you...
Rachel,
Your blog is great and you look fantastic! I love the dark hair with your new glasses. This makes me think I may need a new pair. Jillian seems to be growing like Olivia. They sure keep you on your toes, don't they?!
Post a Comment