We had a very fun night last night! Jessica's teacher, Mrs. Laney, runs a great space study program at her Elementary and it ends with Space Night! We went and it was very entertaining. They had several stations that we moved around through. Miah loved the Balloon rockets and Jess was a pro at the Moon shoes! They looked like a lot of fun and I was wishing for adult sized ones! We got to see and touch some tiles from the space shuttle that had been into space! (I can't remember which shuttle!) They were surprisingly light! I was amazed that they could withstand all the heat and pressure of going through our atmosphere! Overall, it was a lot of fun. We learned a lot and I was glad that we had gone! Enjoy the pictures!
2 comments:
What fun! I remember having space night at my school! It's a good thing you have fun stuff like this to keep you busy while you are waiting for Chris! That is so exciting that he gets to come home soon!
Hey Rach, I sent you a new invite to view my blog. Check your juck mail folder if it's not in your email. (I sent it to your hotmail account) You just have to accept the invite!
These kids are so fun & cute!!! Miah looks a lot like Chris huh?! Maybe your kids can give my kids advice on soccer!!! They start this WEdnesday!!! Mommy advice is always a welcome thing too! :)
Post a Comment