We celebrated Jeremiah's birthday tonight at Sports USA. They have a family night every Wednesday evening with a pizza, pasta and salad buffet. They have a bunch of arcade games and put a fun movie on the big screen TV's that are all around the place. I invited some of our friends to come out and eat with us. It was so much fun! Jeremiah loves the arcade games and he was flitting here and there all night with his friends. He won two stuffed animals on the crane machine and shared one with his friend Nathaniel. We just love Nathaniel. He's an 8 year old in a 29 year old body and Jeremiah just thinks he's great! The pizza and salad bar was excellent tonight, but the place was soooo crowded! Every other time we've gone as a family, there is no one there but us! It was a little crazy! I think the kids really enjoyed themselves though and I know I did! I love sitting and talking with my friends! Jilli even played a little arcade game called "Spider Stomp" where you have to stomp on the buttons as they light up! She was so cute with her little pigtails! I love that she's finally getting some hair! Jessica has been taking the Terra Nova standardized tests this week. It's fun to hear from her about how easy she thinks the questions were and her teacher told her they would be soooo hard! I'm hopeful that she will do well. We're getting so anxious for Chris' return in less than a month now!! We don't know exact dates or times... but I will keep you posted! Thanks for reading! Leave me a comment if you like! I love to read them!
May and Mother's Day
3 months ago

1 comment:
looks like fun! Happy Birthday Maih!
Post a Comment