
I made these with the kids yesterday. We made one batch with Oreo cookies and one batch with Nutter Butter cookies... MMMMMM!!! We didn't save any crumbs to sprinkle on top, nor did we make them into perfect round little balls like the picture above... but they tasted amazing! (I got the photo from the kraft foods website! If you're not getting the Kraft "Food and Family" magazine, you need to head over to their website ( www.kraftfoods.com ) and sign up! It's free! It takes a while to start coming but it's sooooo worth it! These were Delicious! Try them!
Easy OREO Truffles
Prep Time:30 min
Makes:3-1/2 doz. or 42 servings, one truffle each
1 pkg. (1 lb. 2 oz.) OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
2 pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
MIX 3 cups of the cookie crumbs and the cream cheese until well blended. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls.
DIP balls in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover melted chocolate can be stored in tightly covered container at room temperature and saved for another use.) Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Store any leftover truffles in tightly covered container in refrigerator.

1 comment:
I am sooo doing this,,,,YUMMMMMM!!! Oreo Cookies! Are you kidding! I love it already! Thanks:)
Post a Comment