Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Official!

It's official! I am now accepted at the University and I'm going to finish school!!! Yay! It may take me another decade... but I'm gonna do it! Online classes should be fun! I'm again going for my Bachelor's in English. It's what I love. What I live for. (and basically what I'm good at!) I'm still waffling over what classes to start with... if the darn counselor would just email me back... grrrr!!!
Go Me!!

5 comments:

Jessica S. said...

that is AWESOME!!! How many you planning on taking? Full time or just a couple at a time? You rock! Before you know it you'll be done. It's gone SO fast for me!

TJ said...

online classes are not for me. but that is exciting that you're going back to school. i'm hoping to maybe do that wherever we move next. plus it's kind of hard to do either music or french online. good luck!

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

That's so great that you are going back to school! You are a lot more ambitious than I am! I bet it will go quick, and it will be so nice when its all done!

Foote Family said...

Congrats on going back to school! I'm getting my Masters right now online and it is a challenge fitting everything in, but I love the flexibility of online. Best wishes on your new adventure!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Rachel! I am so proud of you! Go for me too!!! Someday! I will root for you!! Whoop whoopp! :)