Ahhhhhh, the smell of wood glue and model paint! It must be Derby time!! Jeremiah participated in the Pinewood Derby on Saturday with his Wolf pack. He had so much fun racing. His car was AWESOME! Chris did a great job helping Mi paint it and made it look HOT! In fact, Jeremiah won "The Most Realistic Looking Car" trophy! He also won 2nd in nearly all his races and overall they did a great job. I finally took some pictures... So enjoy!
The Racers!! Jeremiah is on the far left in the 2nd row.

2 comments:
isaiah had so much fun too! hey, can you come help clean denises house on saturday 8 am for about 2 hours? let me know. thanks
Hey, I sent you a thank you card for the wondeful christmas gifts and it just came back to me. Liek a month later. I guess I had the wrong address. Thank you so much for that darling pillow! Cooper LOVES it. He loves that it says his name. I love it. It is so cute in his room. I also love the snow men and Cooper pointed out right away that one was Cooper, Georgia and mommy and daddy snow man! I love them!!1 Thank you so muich aand sorry you never got the card. We love you all and miss you!!!
Post a Comment