Our Ward Christmas party was a ton of fun! We got the kids in their pajamas (except Miah who is a party pooper!) and took them out to the church. We invited our friend's along and Jilli was so excited! We ate breakfast for dinner and made a gingerbread castle from graham crackers and candy! They kids got to see Santa and color Christmas pictures. Jessica got a jingle bell painted on her cheek and it was an all-around fabulous time! It made us all very excited for Christmas to hurry up and get here!!

Jillian and her BFF, Bella
Jillian and her BFF, Bella
Jilli - patiently waiting for the lady to stop talking so she could speak with Santa! I was so glad she actually sat on this one's lap!


2 comments:
Holy Cow your kids are growing UP!!! Especially Miah. Goodness. It happens so fast, doesn't it.
I hope you have a very merry Christmas.
I miss you.
We had so much fun!!! Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment