Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's Official!


LOOK WHO'S HAVING ANOTHER BABY!! :)

Yep!

I am expecting baby #4! (The doc confirmed it today!)

And yes, I know I said I would NEVER do this again.... believe me, I am really hating life right now!!! This morning/day/night sickness has me by the throat and if you have ANY good remedies for it I'd love to hear them!!

Chris and the kids are EXTREMELY excited!! My excitement will come later... :) When I feel better.

He or She will be here around the 10th of March!

Yay!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Tina said...

Rachel,
That is awesome!!! Congrats to you and your family.

The Galan Family said...

Congratulations! Every pregnancy is different, but for two of my pregnancies I took 1/2 a unisom and a vitamin B6 every night before bed and it really helped with the all day sickness. I was still mildly nauseous but it really helped it and made it manageable and I could function. Not a fun stage though! Also try eating some ginger or even smelling it. I always do better if I drink lots of water and snack all day long. Hope you feel better soon. I'm excited for you guys!

The Woolery Clan said...

So excited for you. I will keep my fingers crossed for you for a boy!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Congrats! I hope you feel better soon, I was sick for four months with both my girls. Not fun. I don't know of any remedies, your doc can probably prescribe you something though. I didn't take anything b/c I was worried it would do something to the baby. But a lot of people seem too, and I might next time. There kids seem to come out pretty normal, lol!

Katie said...

Yay!!!! I am so excited for you. I'm so sorry that your so sick.

Sarah said...

Chris told me this evening - Congratulations! And, my sincere best wishes for the coming months to go as WELL as they can.

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

CONGRATULATIONS! My kids are very excited, asking over my shoulder "What is it, a boy or a girl? What's its name? Etc.....
As for the nausea? Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Or snacking small meals all day. Or both.
Good luck!

Cyndi said...

I am so excited, and a little shocked ;) Hope you feel better soon!!

Jessica said...

Shut up! I didn't see that coming. So fun!

So are you craving cinnamon rolls? I was thinking about tomorrow...but if you're just going to throw them up, let me know if you want another day!

CONGRATS!

Lindsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SO excited for you guys!!

Cori Ann said...

Congratulations my friend! How exciting. 4 is a good number. That is what we have. (Don't know if you knew that or not) 2 boys a girl and another boy. (Just like my mom). I only got REALLY sick when I was pregnant with my daughter. Although I had to have my gall bladder taken out during my 2nd trimester with my last baby. NOT FUN!!! I miss you and I love reading your blog. You are such a doll!!! Love ya!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations!! I hope you feel better soon! I would think the German kinder tea would work for you. It tastes like black licorice. Want me to look for some???

Foote Family said...

Congrats! I remember how excited you were about #3.:) Best wishes on getting over your pregnancy sickness! Ginger ale has always been my friend.

Colemans said...

Thats so awesome and a little scary cause of your blood type situation. I hope all goes well and you have a beautiful healthy baby_____! lol Miss you guys!