We just had our day made!! The mailman brought us two fabulous packages full of fun galore!! We are so ready to travel now!!! You should have seen the kid's eyes as I pulled each thing out! They had huge grins on their faces as well! It's always nice to get stuff in the mail when we're so far from home!! We are prepping for the big move and we're in such chaos! I haven't been mailing out birthday cards... I feel like such a slacker!! Things just seem to fly out the window when we have big events in our lives. I hate that I can't juggle everything! It's all good... I'll get back on top of it in a few weeks!! I feel like I eat stress for breakfast, lunch and dinner... I went last night to a movie night/girl's night out with the sisters in our ward. It was a great break for me. I got to just sit in one spot, talk with everyone and eat desserts. Who could ask for more?? I think I watched about 10 minutes of the movie! No worries!! Well, thanks so much for the packages.... We love you, you sweetie - you know who you are!!
2 comments:
Rachel, I'm happy you keep your blog up so we can still stay in touch. I wish you the BEST move possible. It will get better!
Am I not COOL enough to be on your links list?
Are you moved yet? I'm anxiously awaiting the new digs!
Post a Comment