A few weeks ago, Chris and I both received callings in our new ward. He was called into the nursery! Yay! That is exactly where he wanted to be and he loves it. Our ward is so huge that we have THREE nursery classes! I think they will keep him busy there for quite a while! He gets to teach Jilli's class until she moves up into Sunbeams in January. She just loves having him in there. I was called into the Primary as the CTR 6C teacher. Yep, THREE CTR 6 classes!! This means I will be teaching the 6 year olds each Sunday. It's not my favorite place to be.... stop laughing Monica!! But I will serve there. I was also called to assist with the Wolf Cub Scouts. Again, I can hear the laughter... Stop!! I am trying to give it my best shot and luckily I work with a wonderful lady in there. If I can just survive the sweaty, obnoxious 8 year olds... AHHHHHHHH!!!! At least my sweet Jeremiah is one of them... He will keep me sane! So, that is what we're up to each week! If you've got any helps for teaching primary or working with the scouts, send them my way!!
1 comment:
awesome!! I know Chris is happy in Nursery.
You'll do fine in your callings. You definately have experience in Primary!!
Post a Comment