It's beginning to get a little cooler here! Yay! The humidity has started to wane and I am so glad. It's still humid but it feels sooooooo much better outside. On my walk I saw some leaves starting to turn. I didn't bring my camera, but they were so lovely. This is my favorite time of year. I really miss the fall colors on the mountains above Logan. We lived there the first 4 1/2 years of our marriage and that was always something I looked forward to. I loved the crisp aroma of the leaves. I really miss that. It's definitely not 'crisp' here! Oh well! I still love Fall! Maybe I'll remember my camera on my walk so I can share my little bits of color...
1 comment:
Oh, the sights and sounds of fall. I miss them dearly!! The humidity has died down here too, but it is still in the 80's. Hopefully, next year I will be able to see the leaves change and feel the crisp fall air.
Post a Comment