My first day teaching Primary went really well! I had four kids in my class when they started opening exercises. When we split for class time, I only had three!! One little girl just couldn't sit still! She ended up complaining of a stomachache and went to her mother. The three I had in my class were great! We had a lot of fun with the lesson and I had just the right amount of activities for them to fill up the whole hour! Yay! I think I can survive... for a little while!
3 comments:
yeah you are going to do great. Can you believe Julian and Chandler will be in sunbeams in just 10 weeks? And you and I will have a new class. It's so crazy where has the year gone?
I will take your class of three six yr olds. Will you take my class of eight 8 year olds? Umm next week sounds works for me.
giggles. see you at scouts.
I am so gald for you. I think it'll be good for you :)
Post a Comment