I was driving to the YMCA this morning with Jillian. We had just dropped Chris off at work and she was telling me that "we should be two boys because then we could go to work. Boys go to work and girls stay home." I said, "what do girls do at home?" She said, "Girls stay at home. Little girls watch TV and big girls.....mmmmm.... clean the house!" So, according to Jilli, I am right on track for being a big Girl! She cracks me up!
I did an awesome Spinning class today and WOW did it feel good to SWEAT!! I am so glad Chris bought me the membership! It's great because they have a couple of locations and all of them have a daycare program so I can leave Jilli there for 2 hours and get busy moving my body! Yay! I love to work out!

2 comments:
You have to share! I would love to know what spinning is! Tell me what it is! I am so into mixing up my routine workout! :)
Love,
Mylinda
PS. What a cute little Jilli bean!
that was really funny!
by the way, can you turn you word verification off? it's really annoying... thanks
Post a Comment