I guess I had forgotten about the computer for a few weeks.... I have just been enjoying the time with the kids and Chris. We had a wonderful Christmas and we are so blessed to have been together this year to enjoy it!
I think I'll recap some of our fun times for you...
We went over to our friend's home on Christmas Eve. It was wonderful. We ate delicious Mexican food and I made a Chocolate Eclair cake for dessert. We exchanged white elephant gifts (which the kids LOVED!) and had so much fun playing and talking together. It was great to be with friends on Christmas Eve... since we couldn't be with any of our family this year!!! Maybe next year!

Jillian and her friend... laughing it up!
I think I'll recap some of our fun times for you...
We went over to our friend's home on Christmas Eve. It was wonderful. We ate delicious Mexican food and I made a Chocolate Eclair cake for dessert. We exchanged white elephant gifts (which the kids LOVED!) and had so much fun playing and talking together. It was great to be with friends on Christmas Eve... since we couldn't be with any of our family this year!!! Maybe next year!
Jillian and her friend... laughing it up!


No comments:
Post a Comment