I had the best Mother's Day weekend EVER! Chris took me to see Iron Man 2 on Saturday morning (It was AWESOME!) and then he took me to dinner at Mellow Mushroom (HUMMUS!!) with the kids. Delish! After that, he took me to Kohl's for a shopping spree... to find a new outfit for Sunday (pictured above!). It was fabulous! Sunday morning, I slept in till 10 and stayed in bed till 11:30! Breakfast was French toast and I took my time getting just ME ready! Chris made dinner - Turkey, potatoes and rolls- all my favorites! Then he made popcorn and brownies for dessert!! He even made the kids massage my feet and head! You should have seen the looks on their faces... I just had to laugh through it. It was a wonderful day and I feel so blessed to have such great kids who make it fairly easy to be a mother! Thanks so much!! Love you all!!
May and Mother's Day
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment