Thursday, May 6, 2010

Minute to Win It!!

We have been watching bits of "Minute to Win It" during our lunch break. It's a fun game show where they have to perform crazy tasks using household items. We thought we'd give the M&M straw sucking task a try...
Jess was pretty good at it! She actually got one to stay! It was a lot of fun. I'm always amazed at the tasks and the fact that people actually accomplish them!! If you haven't watched it, you should check it out and try some of the fun tasks yourselves!
Racing... You can see the M&M's stuck to the bottom of their straws...





Miah gave in and started cheating... :) Jilli and I just ate the M&M's!

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I can't see your photos!! Booo!! Sounds fun though. I'm with you, just pass me the bowl and skip the straw, lol!