We took a trip out to a nearby lake to try out a kayak together. We had to wait for the owner of the kayak to get home from work so he could come along and help us out, so it was starting to get dark when we got there. The pictures aren't so great, but we had a really fun time. Chris took each of the kids for a ride and Jillian for two! She is the most willing to try out new things. Jess and Miah were both a little nervous... They take after me I guess!
Hopefully the next time we go we can make it an all day trip and I can get some daylight shots!
Hopefully the next time we go we can make it an all day trip and I can get some daylight shots!


1 comment:
Wow, that was almost worth it! LOL!!
Post a Comment