Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Guitar Heroes!

We had to send our Wii in for repairs... It took them a few weeks to get it back to us and we'd been going into withdrawals... Not really, but we did miss it. I missed my Wii Fit workouts each morning with Jilli and Chris missed his Guitar Hero! Well. It's back! He and Jilli sat in the living room for hours tonight playing. Jilli really thought she was rockin' with her dad. She even stood up at one point with him and bounced along to the beat. Very cool! Chris knew I was taking these pictures... thus the posing with his tongue out!! Ha ha! Love him!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bastianclan said...

How cute. I really love Chris face. So funny!!! Jillian looks so cute. you know what they say "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Giggles.